date_range Starts 20 Oct 2019 to 08 Dec 2019
date_range Registration Closed
Development (D) League is for kids in our Otago Representative Progamme. These players have been named to teams in 2019, or have shown the potential to make a team in 2020. This league is not open to beginners or social players.
D-League begins in October and ends in December, and is for players in the 2019 U13-U18 age brackets. The first 15 minutes will be skill work and the last 75 min. will be games.
The D-League singlet from last year is the required kit for these Sunday sessions. If you are new to D-League you need to purchase one for $30.
Registration is $80 (which includes court hire and the BBNZ Session). Famililes with two or more players, will pay $60 per kid. Registration is by invitation only.
- 20th (All Groups 10.30am-Noon)
- 3rd (All Groups 10.30am-Noon)
- 10th (U13s only 9am-10.30am, U15s and up from 10.30am-Noon)
- 17th (U13s only from 9am-Noon, U15s and up from 10.30am-Noon)
- 24th (all Groups 10am-Noon. All-Blacks Physio Pete Gallagher will be going through performance enhancing exercises at 10am upstairs in the Harbour View Lounge and then on court from 10.30am - Noon).
- 1st (All Groups from 10.30am-Noon)
- 8th (All Groups from 10.30am-Noon)
Mouth guards are compulsory and each player must wear their singlet each Sunday.
Questions email Natalie at email@example.com
Registration is closed